The Big Half is a new one day festival centred around the half marathon distance
Created by London Marathon Events Ltd, in partnership with Sported, The Big Half aims to be truly global and uniquely local in a celebration of the wonderful cultural diversity of the great city of London.
The Big Half will be held for the first time on Sunday 4 March 2018 with up to 20,000 people participating in events that include:
- The Big Half: a half marathon starting at Tower Bridge and finishing in Greenwich, passing through the boroughs of Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Lewisham and Greenwich
- The Little Half: a relay and other events over different distances of The Big Half course for participants of all ages and abilities
- The Big Relay will be exclusively open to community groups from the host boroughs of Southwark, Lewisham, Tower Hamlets and Greenwich.
- The Big Relay – over distances ranging from one mile to five miles.
- The Big Festival: a celebration of London’s diverse culture, food and music which will take place throughout the day in Greenwich.
If you would like to take part in The Big Half and select us as your chosen charity then please go here.